GOLD PLATED VS SILVER PLATED 3.5 MM JACK
The gold plated 3.5 mm jack is for who love good base sound like melody with mind-blown smooth and the silver plated 3.5 mm jack is for who love shrill sound like pop and rock music with strong sound.
Welcome to mediastrone.com, the main reason why I planned to write this because most of the people have no aware in terms of what is jack mean for. In this we will discuss clearly about the thing we need to consider about the gold and silver plated 3.5 mm jack with respect to user point.
WHY GOLD PLATED 3.5 MM JACK.
Now it is trending that most of the leading brand head phone manufactures are prefer gold plated, the main reason behind is the brand appearance.
Then there is nothing special in it?
There are still more reason to consider. Some of them are:
- Not get eroded due to poor weather condition mainly those who live in sea shore area.
- It will not allow high frequency due to low range connectivity. The main reason is to protect our ear.so that we may use it for long hours without any irritating.
- There is no any chemical reaction with natural air and so it gets good long lasting look appearance. It doesn’t make any fade feel in terms of long run.
- Best suited for people who love Extra Base with Warm Sound and smooth, this is the best part of these headphones.
- At last very good build quality.
WHY SILVER PLATED 3.5 MM JACK.
There also company using silver plated and also with awesome sound experience along with best quality.
We need to consider before go with silver plated are:
- The main reason why some people use silver plated jack because it gives us the best shrill sound feel.
- Since it allows high frequency, it creates high pitch and sharp edge sound. The people who has high sensitive ear, make a choice on it.
- But not able to wear for long time mainly in the In-Ear headphones
- It also get easily eroded while we use it in long run
- Best suited for people who love Bright and shrill Sound, this is the best part of these headphones
Please note that the 3.5 mm jack is one of the key points in terms of choosing a best budget headphone.
Strictly go with L-shaped headphone for longer life
Make clear choice that what you what and sound you love. Mostly go with gold plated only if you love smooth and best extra base sound experience. Mostly go with silver plated only if you love high sharp and strong sound with good base.