Welcome to mediastrone.com I am Dhanavijayan,
first of all i thanks to Google for given the wonderful android. Even today most of our people has not get clear cut idea about the types of android. In this I briefly explain the types of android only with valuable point in simple explanation. So that you can understand clearly and make a choice which android is best suited to you whether it is Stock Android or Android One or Android Go or Modified Android.
so that you can understand clearly and make a choice which android is best suited to you whether it is Stock Android or Android One or Android Go or Modified Android.
The choice is truly depend up on the reader point of view, After reading the full article i assure you can solemnly have the ability to compare which is best suite to you in terms of Stock android vs Android one, Android Go vs Android One, Android Go vs Stock Android.
Stock Android, Android One, Android Go are Google product but Modified Android is seems like google product but not. Modified Android is a Firm’s product. Come let see briefly.
WHAT IS STOCK ANDROID
Stock Android is also called as Pure Android and hardware and software is fully controlled by Google itself. You can also notice this in google owned smartphone like pixel, pixel XL are designed and manufactured by google so for this reason we called it as pure Android.
Because it is a pure android there is no bloatware (pre – installed app) or third party app in the smartphone using stock android.
SOME OF THE MAJOR FEATURES OF STOCK ANDROID ARE:
Frequent Update From Google: Due to adequate update even if there is any minor bug present in their will be cleared and make the android more user friendly.
Full Support By Google: If you raise any queries regarding any software issue to Google then there is an immediate response to the stock android user.G
Efficient Background App Control: It means that it not allows the unwanted app to run in background to better battery efficiency. The main intent for Android is to deliver good battery efficiency to user. So for this reason there is millions of customer for the android.
Fully Optimized Battery: Even with less storage space it prefers well is one the major added advantage
Best user friendly
WHAT IS ANDROID ONE
It is also a stock android but slightly different from that. Only the software (Android One) is design and controlled by google not the hardware.
The Android One is purely Google product and the Google has given authority to use their Android One product to selected smartphone manufacturer even at selected model only, like Motorola – Moto X4
For this reason the Android One has few inbuilt bloatware (pre-installed app) in hardware manufacture point of view.
For example if Motorola using Android One in Moto X4, the skin and appearance are look like stock android but there is some Moto app are exist over there.
SOME OF THE FEATURES OF ANDROID ONE ARE:
Frequent Update From Google : If the google update its Android One program, as soon as possible it reached the user but the update is only for the google serviced system. Not for any pre-installed app
Full Support By Google In Terms Of Software: If you raise any queries regarding any software issue to Google then there is an immediate response to the Android One user.
Security Update: Google provide two Years security update to Android One to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM’s).
One thing we must accept that, most of the smartphone user not even using their mobile phone at least for 2 years they keep on changing their mobile phone due to revolution in today’s smartphone.
Targeted Audience: Mainly for Mid-range smartphone user budget around ₹ 15000 TO 20000. Some of the OEM’s are Xiaomi MI A2, Nokia 7 Plus and Moto One Power etc.
Built in user friendly
Well-designed background app control
Fully optimised battery with better performance
WHAT IS ANDROID GO
Android Go is a Low mid-range Google product. Yes it is also designed by Google, only for entry level smartphone with great built quality. Mainly to the user whose budget is around ₹ 6000. Google created a separate Play store apps like YouTube Go, Gmail Go, Google Go, etc. especially for Android Go version. It requires only small space 1 GB RAM and 512 MB ROM to deliver awesome performance with really fast.
SOME OF THE ANDROID GO FEATURES ARE:
- Fully supported by google
- Trust worthy in terms of built quality even at 1 GB RAM & 512 MB ROM in 2019
- Deliver faster performance by using 50 percentage of its storage
- User friendly
- Mainly for entry level smartphone some of them are Xiaomi Redmi Go, Nokia 2.1 etc.
- Well-designed background app control
- Fully optimized battery with better performance
The name modified android exist because the smartphone manufacture uses the stock android software because the Stock android is Open source software by these any smartphone manufacturer can make use of it and modify the AOPS code of android and change with respect to their software and configure them.
Similar like MIUI for Xiaomi, Kirin for Huawei, Exynos for Samsung.
In other way we may called it as frim controlled android. In the above mentioned android one or Android Go are fully controlled by Google even they have separate hardware manufacturer.
So that the Android and MIUI or Kirin or exynos app are run parallel with awesome synchronisation
ADVANTAGE IN USING MODIFIED ANDROID:
- More creative features present internally like double space, dual app, battery optimization, processor optimization, etc.
- Awesome Eye catching Theme, we can try out more than 1000 theme. So that we not get bored by using the smartphone for long period
- Feel more interesting while using the new in-built features.
- More user friendly than stock android
- High quality in terms of skin appearance
DISADVANTAGE IN USING MODIFIED ANDROID:
- The major disadvantages are that we not able to get frequent Android update from OEM’s.
- This is due to if the Google release the updated version od android, first the OEM must get the updated android and again want to change the AOSP code and configure their software with the MIUI or KIRIN or EXYNOS and then only they release the update to their user. For this reason it takes some time.
- Due to some app running in background they have to provide some additional battery optimization software.
DISADVANTAGE IN USING STOCK ANDROID:
- Very less creative features
- For theme, we want to download from Google play app store, even though it will not match perfectly.
Hence the above explanation about the types of android is more than enough to decide what you need.
please mention in comment box whether which Android is your best choice