- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 Enters Last Day: Best Deals on Mobile Phones, Electronicson 20th January 2022 at 5:00 am
Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 is now live for everyone. We’ve handpicked some of the best deals and offers available on popular mobile phones, Amazon devices, and smart TV models on the first day of the sale.
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022, Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Best Offers on Smartphoneson 19th January 2022 at 7:07 am
Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 and Flipkart Big Saving Days sale are currently offering hundreds of mobile phones at discounted prices. We’ve handpicked the best deals on smartphones you can grab today.
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022: All Details and How to Find Best Deals Like a Proon 14th January 2022 at 2:20 pm
Amazon Great Republic Day Sale will start on January 17 and be live till January 20. Those who wish to purchase products need to be on their toes to get the best deal price. In this article, we have listed some points that will help you get the most of the sale this year.
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale to Go Live Starting January 17: Deals, Discounts, Offerson 12th January 2022 at 9:33 am
Amazon Great Republic Day Sale dates announced on Wednesday. The Amazon sale will begin from Monday, January 17. It will last until January 20 and offer deals, discounts, and offers a range of products.
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Deals on Samsung Galaxy M12, OnePlus 9R; More Offers Revealedon 14th January 2022 at 10:02 am
Amazon Great Republic Day Sale will offer discounts and deals on various products including smartphones, TVs, and large appliances, among others. It will start from January 17, and Amazon Prime members will get access a day prior to regular customers.
- Amazon Mobile and TV Savings Days Sale Begins With Discounts on OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, Moreon 7th January 2022 at 10:02 am
Amazon on Friday kicked off its Mobile and TV Savings Days sale in India that has brought instant discounts on models including OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, and Redmi Note 10S.
- Android 13 Tipped to Include Tap-to-Transfer Playback Feature Similar to Apple’s Handoff Featureon 11th January 2022 at 11:27 am
Android 13 is still several months away, but a new feature from the company’s upcoming operating system has been spotted online. Users may be able to transfer audio playback to their smart speakers with the help of a new tap-to-transfer feature, according to a new report. The company is also said to be working on a redesigned output picker for an upcoming Android ve…
- Anker Powerport Atom III Slim 65W GaN Charger With USB Type-C, USB Type-A Ports Launched in Indiaon 19th January 2022 at 8:43 am
Anker Powerport Atom III Slim 65W charger with four ports has been launched in India. It can charge up to four devices from a single USB Type-C port and three USB Type-A ports. The charger gets Gallium Nitride semiconductor for improved heat dissipation, and increased efficiency. It is priced at Rs. 3,799 on Amazon.
- App Store Paid Out Over $60 Billion to Developers in 2021, $260 Billion Since 2008, Says Appleon 11th January 2022 at 1:30 pm
Apple revealed that it has paid out over $260 billion (roughly Rs. 19,21,486 crore) to developers since the App Store was launched in 2008, bringing the amount paid to developers in 2021 to more than $60 billion (roughly Rs. 4,43,300 crore). Apple also revealed that customers spent “more than ever” on the App Store between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve in 202…
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Earned Over 1,400 Times the Company’s Average Worker in 2021on 8th January 2022 at 7:28 am
Apple CEO Tim Cook’s pay in 2021 was 1,447 times that of the average employee at the tech giant, a filing showed.
- Apple Led Smartphone Shipments in Q4 2021, Samsung Close Second Amid Chip Shortage: Canalyson 18th January 2022 at 2:42 pm
Apple gained the top spot in worldwide smartphone shipments for Q4 2021 with a market share of 22 percent, according to a report by market research firm Canalys. Samsung was in second place with 20 percent market share, followed by Xiaomi with 12 percent of smartphone shipments. Smartphone manufacturers Oppo and Vivo were in fourth and fifth place with 9 percent and 8…
- Apple No Longer Releasing Security Patches for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, Says Updating Older Versions Was ‘Temporary’on 20th January 2022 at 10:04 am
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are no longer getting any new security patches as Apple has reportedly confirmed that giving updates on the older software versions was of “temporary” nature. The move would help the company expand the base of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15.
- Apple Sued by Ericsson Again Over 5G Patent Licensing for iPhoneon 19th January 2022 at 5:54 am
Ericsson has filed another set of patent infringement lawsuits against Apple in the latest salvo between the two companies over royalty payment for use of 5G wireless patents in iPhone.